Free, Online Classes During Our Temporary Closure
FREE Talk: Plan Like a Chef
Thursday, February 25, 6 - 6:45 pm
Join Pearl Cash, a well-loved Missoula restaurateur, for her fun and informative presentation. She'll talk about the importance of good equipment/tools, organizing kitchen time and planning ahead to make busy night meals easier.
NEW! TWC Virtual Membership
Quality, dependable classes streamed straight to your home
Stay healthy, safe, and motivated! We have partnered with the industry's leading virtual class platform, MINDBODY, to bring you a whole new way to experience The Women's Club. We are so excited to see our members' familiar faces again!
Three Virtual Membership Options Available
- Are you an active member? Your Virtual Membership is FREE with full access to all of our virtual classes at no additional cost to you. Scroll down to opt-in. We'll take care of the rest.
- Are you a member currently on hold? You can reconnect with your fitness community while staying safe and healthy at home. We will set up a low, monthly payment using the same payment method in your account. Your virtual membership gives you full access to all of our virtual classes. Scroll down to opt-in.
- For NEW Virtual Only Members, first -- WELCOME! Your monthly payment gives you full access to all of our virtual classes -- wherever you live! Tap here to get started.
How will I know my membership is active?
When you are able to book a virtual class, your membership is active.
- Tap here to view our Virtual Class Schedule (pdf)
- Tap here to access our Virtual On-Demand Library. You will be prompted to create your MINDBODY profile to verify that you have an active Virtual Membership before viewing the On-Demand Library.
- Tap here to learn more about our Virtual Classes, including how to book a class.
Here's what to do next
Complete the form below. You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to get started.
NEW! Virtual Personal Training
Stay Safe, Healthy, and Motivated
We scaled the steep learning curve of the virtual world and now offer online, 1-on-1 training via ZOOM.
All packages include a consult with your trainer and a custom workout plan designed just for you (duet sessions available). PLUS, our Premium Package includes equipment that you keep!
Aqua Sound Bath
Saturdays, 3-3:20 pm & 3:40 - 4 pm
Singing Bowls in the Pool
Feel the subtle vibrations of Arwen’s Himalayan Bowls moving around and through your being. Relax into the UV-filtered saltwater pool, letting yourself have a totally unique sound floatation experience.
There will be two sessions, each limited to 10 people: 3-3:20pm and 3:40-4pm. Please note: the pool will be unavailable for lap swim 3 - 4 pm that day.
Cost: $8, each session
Please note that due to Health Dept regulations, you must be a current/past member of TWC, or have/have had a punch pass for the club in order to register.
Small Group Training FREE Week
FREE Week March 1 - 4, 2021
6 Week Session Runs March 8 - April 15
- Monday: FIT 6 am, 5:30 pm
- Tuesday: LIFE 6 am, 7:30 am, SHRED 6 pm
- Wednesday: FIT 6 am, 5:30 pm
- Thursday: LIFE 6 am, 7:30 am, SHRED 6 pm
Small group training is all about accountability, community, and RESULTS!
- UNITE FIT™ is a high-intensity functional fitness workout designed to make you fitter, faster and stronger. Coaches Katie Geiger and Alyssa Neff will keep you moving and leave you feeling like you slayed every session.
- UNITE LIFE™ is a low-impact fitness workout that will get you ready to live life to the fullest. Coaches Alyssa Neff, Kellie Hahn Wright, and Katie Cassidy will guide you in the use of a variety of equipment to increase your strength and power.
- Queenax SHRED is all about making tough workouts more fun! Trainer Sandy Ammons will focus on high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and strength, to maximize results.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strong & Fit in 4 Weeks
Mon/Wed 6 - 6:30 pm, March 1 - 25
Strength ~ Fitness ~ Camaraderie
Perfect for anyone short on time. This program is designed to maximize results with two 30-minute workouts each week. Includes full club membership during the four week session - a $60 value!
$99 Small Group Training Member
Sound Float: Poolside Gongs
Saturdays, 3 - 3:20 pm and 3:40 - 4 pm
February 27, March 27
Meditative sound float in our pool
Listen to the overtones of Arwen’s gongs as you float in the luxurious, UV-filtered saltwater pool. Enjoy letting go of gravity as you deeply listen, floating into a deeply meditative journey.
2 sessions: 3 - 3:20 pm and 3:40 - 4 pm. Please note: the pool will be unavailable for lap swim 3 - 4 pm that day.
sign up for one or both
$8 each session
Offered Monthly, Fridays 6 - 7 pm
Meditate with Music
Relax into your own cozy nest as Arwen plays overtone-producing instruments, like Himalayan singing bowls and gongs, to create a space for deep listening. Limit 15 participants per session. Socially distanced.
Upcoming dates: March 12
$14 members. Not a member? Join on our $25 2 Week Membership.
Women's Educational Series - Watch On-Demand
We are so happy to bring back our free series with speakers who donate their time to share valuable health tips with our community.
Look for events to happen monthly. They will also be available to live stream or watch later at the link below.
Immunity System Support with Kathy Mangan (viewable through March 9)
Intro to Foam Rolling with Trainer Sandy Ammons (viewable through March 12)