Free, Online Classes During Our Temporary Closure
NEW! TWC Virtual Membership
Quality, dependable classes streamed straight to your home
Stay healthy, safe, and motivated! We have partnered with the industry's leading virtual class platform, MINDBODY, to bring you a whole new way to experience The Women's Club. We are so excited to see our members' familiar faces again!
Three Virtual Membership Options Available
- Are you an active member? Your Virtual Membership is FREE with full access to all of our virtual classes at no additional cost to you. Scroll down to opt-in. We'll take care of the rest.
- Are you a member currently on hold? You can reconnect with your fitness community while staying safe and healthy at home. We will set up a low, monthly payment using the same payment method in your account. Your virtual membership gives you full access to all of our virtual classes. Scroll down to opt-in.
- For NEW Virtual Only Members, first -- WELCOME! Your monthly payment gives you full access to all of our virtual classes -- wherever you live! Tap here to get started.
How will I know my membership is active?
When you are able to book a virtual class, your membership is active.
- Tap here to view our Virtual Class Schedule (pdf)
- Tap here to access our Virtual On-Demand Library. You will be prompted to create your MINDBODY profile to verify that you have an active Virtual Membership before viewing the On-Demand Library.
- Tap here to learn more about our Virtual Classes, including how to book a class.
Here's what to do next
Complete the form below. You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to get started.
Virtual Membership Form
NEW! Virtual Personal Training
Stay Safe, Healthy, and Motivated
We scaled the steep learning curve of the virtual world and now offer online, 1-on-1 training via ZOOM.
All packages include a consult with your trainer and a custom workout plan designed just for you (duet sessions available). PLUS, our Premium Package includes equipment that you keep!
Aqua Sound Bath
Saturdays, 3-3:20 pm & 3:40 - 4 pm
March 20 - TODAY's SESSIONS had to be cancelled! Stay tuned for info on the next ones!
Singing Bowls in the Pool
Feel the subtle vibrations of Arwen’s Himalayan Bowls moving around and through your being. Relax into the UV-filtered saltwater pool, letting yourself have a totally unique sound floatation experience.
There will be two sessions, each limited to 10 people: 3-3:20pm and 3:40-4pm. Please note: the pool will be unavailable for lap swim 3 - 4 pm that day.
Cost: $8, each session
Please note that due to Health Dept regulations, you must be a current/past member of TWC, or have/have had a punch pass for the club in order to register.
Sound Float: Poolside Gongs
Saturdays, 3 - 3:20 pm and 3:40 - 4 pm
Meditative sound float in our pool
Listen to the overtones of Arwen’s gongs as you float in the luxurious, UV-filtered saltwater pool. Enjoy letting go of gravity as you deeply listen, floating into a deeply meditative journey.
2 sessions: 3 - 3:20 pm and 3:40 - 4 pm. Please note: the pool will be unavailable for lap swim 3 - 4 pm that day.
sign up for one or both
$8 each session
Offered Monthly, Fridays 6 - 7 pm
Meditate with Music
Relax into your own cozy nest as Arwen plays overtone-producing instruments, like Himalayan singing bowls and gongs, to create a space for deep listening. Limit 15 participants per session. Socially distanced.
Upcoming dates: March 12
$14 members. Not a member? Join on our $25 2 Week Membership.
Women's Educational Series - Watch On-Demand
We are so happy to bring back our free series with speakers who donate their time to share valuable health tips with our community.
Look for events to happen monthly. They will also be available to live stream or watch later at the link below.
Intro to Foam Rolling with Trainer Sandy Ammons (viewable through March 12)
Plan Like a Chef with Pearl Cash (viewable through March 24)