We are OPEN! Classes will begin Monday, June 1. We have limited capacity, but that doesn’t mean limited fun!
Advance Registration Required
Because of the limited capacity, we need to do advance registration for all classes. Here’s how you can save your spot:
- Click here to view our current Class Schedule
- One hour before the class, call our front desk at (406) 728-4410 . We will not take registrations before that last hour, so we can give in-person registrants a chance to get in. For 6 am classes, you can call beginning at 5:30 am.
- Enjoy your class! Masks are optional. We will practice social distancing. Class capacities: yoga: 17, group exercise: 17, aqua: 15.
Here is more information, as we understand it to be for now, to help you know what to expect during your first visit. If you have any questions, we welcome you to contact us by phone (406) 728-4410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appointments are encouraged, and new clients will not be allowed as walk-ins.
- Clients must show-up CLEAN and HEALTHY.
- Masks must be worn by clients and staff.
- Hand washing will be required before and after services.
- Clients will be required to wash their hands before and after the workout.
- Safe distancing from any trainer will be required. Hands-on adjustments will not be made.
- Minimal equipment will be used, and what is used will be sanitized by trainer before and after the workout.
- When possible, workouts will be held outside or in more open spaces in the club.
- In the case of small group training, instead of rotating station-to-station, each participant will use the same set of equipment throughout the class.
These are our current safety and sanitation protocols. We will adapt as we learn more from the Montana Governor’s Office and Missoula County Health Department. If you have any questions, we welcome you to contact us by phone (406) 728-4410 or email email@example.com.