Thank you for your continued support of The Women’s Club during this challenging time. You are important to us and to the strong women in the Missoula community.
We encourage you to maintain your health and bolster your immune system by continuing to exercise, getting plenty of sleep, staying hydrated, eating nutritiously and lowering your stress level as much as possible. Please consider adding mindfulness, meditation and other stress relieving practices to your day.
Here is what we’re doing: to ensure a safe and healthy experience at The Women’s Club. As you know, the status of the covid-19 virus and updates are continually changing, so please bear with us as we navigate best practices in the most effective way. We are closely monitoring information on a daily basis.
Our modified schedules and club hours are tentative for the next two weeks but may be extended or modified as necessary.
We will maintain regular operating hours at this time. We ask that you frequently check our website, email and texts for updates. Please be sure that we have your correct contact information including phone number and email address. If you’d like to update that information, call the front desk (406) 728-4410.
Nail Services and massage will have a very limited schedule.
- All 10 a.m. water exercise classes
- Gentle Strength and Conditioning and
- Foam rolling.
- Extra Gentle Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
We reserve the right to limit class sizes as is prudent and safe.
We know that staying fit and active is our best way to build a strong immune system and stay healthy. If you can’t make it to our club right now due to the Coronavirus, we have a free option to help keep you active and working out at home. This Les Mills platform offers 95 free workouts across 8 categories. All the workouts are in English, but you should find it easy to follow the visual cues. We promise it won’t automatically collect your data and it will remain available as long as the disruption from Coronavirus continues.
Click here to choose your free, in-home workout.
If you attend a Tribe class, Queenax Shred, Jungle Gym or Queenax Strong you will be contacted regarding changes.
Kids Care will be closed for at least two weeks.
We have ramped up our daily cleaning regime and will have extra cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day.
We want to be here in every way we can to help you. We’ll come out of this stronger! Thank you for being a part of our community!
Just a reminder of what you can do for yourself and others:
- Please stay home if you’re not feeling well or have a weakened immune system
- Please use discretion and stay home if you have been in high risk areas.
- Wipe down equipment (including machines, dumbbells, kettlebells etc. and mats before and after use
- Feel free to bring your own exercise mats and a towel to cover your mat Using your own towel on top of a mat is a good option.
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer
- Use the inside of your arm to cover your cough
- Refrain from touching your face especially your eyes and nose
- Avoid shaking hands or hugging. Keep a distance of approximately 3-6 feet from anyone coughing or sneezing
- Follow all guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
We have many avenues for disinfecting equipment, mats, etc. Because we cannot follow each person after using equipment, we ask that you use the options available before and after use.
There are foam hand sanitizing stations around the club (designated by bows)
There are buckets with sanitary wipes
There are bottles of Morning Mist, as a high level spray disinfectant throughout the club. This can be used to spray on to cleaning cloths or paper towels.